Monday, May 12, 2014

Clara's 2nd Birthday Party

This past weekend we celebrated Clara turning TWO! It was a great afternoon at our house filled with family, friends, cupcakes, and great weather! Can't ask for much more! And a big thanks to my mother in law, Debbie, who played photographer for the afternoon.
























































































And yes. . . I went there. Tacky? Maybe. But you don't really understand how much anxiety fills my body when I think of a lizard coming into the house. Just ask my dad. Who over the course of the past two years has had to drive to my house multiple times and trap lizards that have entered. Because there is a little family of them that live right outside the back door. And apparently I don't know how to spell lizard. That just goes to show how little I think of the creepy things. Or maybe it just goes to show that I slept through my 3rd grade spelling lessons. You decide. 


HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY, CLARA!! YOU FILL US WITH JOY BEYOND MEASURE!

7 comments

  1. Great pics of what looked to be a great party! Also, pretty sure I was wearing the same shirt as you on Saturday! As for the lizards, I can only imagine what you would have done if you had found that little gecko in your car cup holder like I did last year... ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable pictures! Parker had a blast & talked about Clara's party ALL evening long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics (especially the one of my C&C with Clara- love their blank stares, ha!)- thanks again for including us! Clara is one loved and celebrated little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun pictures!! Love Clara's adorable outfit!! And I don't blame you for that sign! You gotta do what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! And love all those bright party colors. I don't blame you one bit for that sign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like it was a perfect day celebrating your beautiful two year old! Also, I love the sign. You are the only person I know that is as scared of lizards as I am! My heart starts racing when I even think about them. My anxiety level is much higher during spring and summer when I know that they are out in full force. I will stop now because this is way too long of a comment about lizards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there!!! Happy birthday, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.