Friday, May 16, 2014

Weekend Links 5/16/14

Only two links today because well. . . we have had quite the week and there has been zero time for any link searching and/or pleasure reading. I will just spare you the details.

But these two links. . . they are really good. So I encourage you to take a second and check them out.

Because you said yes - Grace Uncommon

Beauty in what remains - The Art of Simple

And coming up Monday, I have a super exciting opportunity to share with you. I really hope you will take advantage of the resource and just jump right in feet first. Even if you are hesitant. Even if you are busy. Even if you are shy. Even if you are stressed with what life is laying at your door right now. That's all the more reason to say "yes." More details to come Monday morning.

And a few pictures of the Clara. . .  because it's Friday and well. . . what's a Friday post without a few pictures of at least one of the girls? Love her smiles so much.



In other news, we are taking Clara to her first dental appt. this morning. Please, please pray. Her oral sensory defensiveness is probably the highest & most sensitive overall. I don't even know how they will get a peak in her mouth. Cohens makes her more prone to tooth decay, so it is important that we take her now. We did locate a pediatric dentist that specializes in children with special needs, so for that we are very thankful. Thanks for the prayers, friends.

5 comments

  1. Praying for a smooth appointment and a good report!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's afternoon, but still praying. Loved the smiling pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, sorry I'm seeing this late, but hope the dentist appointment well! I don't have any oral sensory issues myself but I still don't like going to the dentist, so tell Clara I can relate :)

    Love the smiling pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just reading this now...hope all went great at the appt! And I hope next week is a little less crazy for y'all.

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.