Thursday, July 18, 2013

Clara 14 months

Clara turned 14 months on July 2nd! She is growing so fast and we are loving this stage of baby/toddler life. (I still call her my baby, but I know technically she is a toddler. How did that happen?)

Not too much has changed since last month except. . . .

SHE STARTED CRAWLING THIS MONTH!!! SO so so so proud of her!! She has worked so hard in OT over the last few months.

AND OFFICIALLY TRANSITIONED TO ONE NAP!!! She typically naps from 12-2:30 or 3pm. It is awesome. If she wakes too early in the AM then she will nap earlier around 11am-1:30pm or so. BEAUTIFUL!

Oh and started clapping!!! Cutest thing I have ever seen.

Other than that things are pretty similar to her 13 month update. Still no results from the EEG. No other major testing news/info to date. 

Here's a few pics of our cutie girl. . .







 Loves loves loves her piano. . . been a fav toy since she was 6 months old!

Her new thing is to crawl to the window and peek outside. . . especially fun when its raining!

6 comments

  1. Happy (belated) 14 months, Clara! Hooray for crawling! And I'm glad you are digging the one nap thing, because I was NOT happy when it happened at our house (and my attitude definitely made the transition worse) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Clara!! (And Mommy and Daddy!) Now the wildness really begins :) I don't know if I'm ready for the 1 nap thing yet! Maybe if it was 3 hours straight I could be okay with it though, ha! Lily still takes 2-3 naps a day! She wakes up at 6:30-6:45, naps about 8:30-10, again around 12:30-1:30, and sometimes for about a half hour around 4 or 5. I wouldn't mind 3 straight hours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a big month for such a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of her looking out the window! And yay for crawling!! I swear Linley was 100x happier as soon as she could move towards what she wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yay Clara! And way to go mommy and daddy for all the hard work in helping her to crawl!

    1 nap = sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Brittnie I am just catching up on some of your old posts and I am so excited for this new pregnancy!!!!! Congratulations times a million. Also so happy to hear how well Clara is doing!

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.