Friday, January 8, 2016

Weekend Links 1/8/15

Well hello, Friday. I meant to sit down and blog this week and then time just slipped away. But I did do some reading and found these articles quite encouraging. . .

How a "Do Nothing" Day Changed My Life
2016 Goal Setting Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4 by Lara Casey
When Your Hopes For The New Year Already Fail You 
This Is Not a Flower Year
The One Thing You Should Stop Saying to Yourself This Year

Love this quote. . . Here's to a fresh year, a fresh start, and the opportunity to try and mess up and try yet again.

2 comments

  1. Loved that one about when your hopes for the new year already fail you because I'm so there. January 8th and I already feel defeated! This quote = yes: "Because, it doesn’t take long for me to suffocate under the pressure of not being enough for every person and capable enough for every job." So thanks for sending that encouragement my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these, and including my post in there. :) Praying 2016 brings many joys!

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.