Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Baby girl #2, Weeks 24-25

Weeks 24 & 25 have been (thankfully) uneventful. No passing out. No seeing spots. No randomly falling over. So. . .  I'd say we are making progress! And yes, the picture below perfectly describes how I feel at the end of the day. So. Very. Tired. You're welcome for a pager pic. :)




Loving: Feeling her move! 

Not Loving: Pregnancy induced insomnia (3am is not an acceptable hour to wake for the day. Ever.), my varicose veins and the teeny bit of swelling that has started in my ankles/feet. Not near as bad as last time (you're welcome for that visual reminder) but I can tell. . . it's gonna happen. 

Favorite Foods: Salad (all kinds! the more toppings the better!), thin crust pizza, hummus, cold cereal, chickfila, orange juice and sonic strawberry limeades

Looking Forward To: VACATION! 

Anxious About: Unchanged from last update :)

Now that I am all caught up, don't expect another one of these for approximately five weeks! :)

2 comments

  1. Ha, love the yawning pic! That's how all of mine should look, especially since I'm with you on the 3am wake-ups... although lately they have been all night long, for long periods of time. Boo! The things we do for our little parasites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha you know what's funny? I think the pic of you yawning looks so much like Clara!

    Cute baby bump and cute mommy :)

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.