Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekend Links. . . 4/27/12

Food and/or Recipes
Oatmeal Fudge Bars - Brown Eyed Baker
Breakfast Casserole Cups - Mommy? I'm Hungry!
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork - Skinnytaste
Cinnamon Butter filled Snickerdoodles - Rumbly In My Tummy
Brownie Peanut Butter Cups - The Girl Who Ate Everything
Penne Rosa with Chicken, Spinach and Mushrooms - Rumbly In My Tummy

Life
7 Common Problems Solved by Owning Less - Becoming Minimalist
Escaping the Rut of Want - (in)courage
Speak Gently - (in)courage
Community Building - (in)courage
Your 15 Minute Transformation - Inspired To Action
30 Questions to Ask to Evaluate Your Family Life - Motherhood Your Way

Eating Disorder and/or Self Esteem
How to Spot 'Fat Talk' so You can Stop It - Psych Central
If I Don't Like Me, Can I Take Care of Me? - We Are The Real Deal
Today Shows Comments about Jessica Simpson "She's Pretty Fat" - We Are The Real Deal

Home and/or Organization
Organization Should Be Practical - Not Always Pretty - Simple Organized Living
Raising An Infant On A Budget - Simple Organized Living

1 comment

  1. I am gonna have to click on the pulled pork recipe, I love using my slow cooker for a crowd on Sunday dinner.

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.