Thursday, April 19, 2012

3D/4D images of Clara

We are having weekly ultrasounds (started last week, will go weekly until I deliver) due to a slight concern with Clara's rate of growth. Nothing to get too worked up over at this point, but Dr's just want to play it safe. For an update or more info refer to the latest on my fertility journey page. Anyway, at both ultrasounds the technician switched Clara's face over to 3D/4D. We didn't even ask her to do this for us. (I was afraid if I asked we would get billed an arm and a leg!!) What a fun surprise and blessing!

Here are a few shots. . .

I totally think she looks like me, don't you agree? Kidding. The last two pictures crack me up b/c it looks like she is making a mean/mad face! All of the swirly stuff on the right side of her face is fluid, placenta, the cord, etc, not her actual face.

Thanks for all your prayers as we near our due date. We cannot wait to meet our little girl. :)

10 comments

  1. What a sweet little face! I can't wait to kiss it!!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little beauty!!! I am so glad you got to see that precious little face! Praying for you guys in these last few weeks, and that everything remains perfectly perfect with that sweet baby girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics!!! Can't wait to see her in real life!!! And, yes, she looks exactly like you! ;) Love her already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful already, just like her momma!! Praying for continued growth and a safe arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I remember getting my 4d ultrasound with Joslyn and it was so awesome. Can't wait to do this with the next baby. BTW just found out that we are having a next baby. Looking back at her newborn hospital pics and her 4d pics she looked identical. It is so cool. Praying for your baby and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers! And congrats on the news of your new baby. What a fun time!

      Delete
  6. Fun!! Can't wait for those scans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brittnie,
    I hopped over here from (in)courage and just wanted to let you know you're in my prayers. The last few weeks of pregnancy are so special (and exhausting!), especially with the peeks of the beautiful little one you'll soon hold in your arms. I hope Clara is kind to you as you near her birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment and prayers. That means a lot! I love that the blog world allows all of us to pray for each other when otherwise we would be strangers! :) All the best to you.

      Delete
  8. So much fun! She looks so cute!

    Praying for you, your hubby, and clara..may the lord keep all of you safe. You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.