Friday, April 13, 2012

Weekend Links 4/13/12

Life
Be the one to Be the one - (in)courage
10 actions that kids learn from their parent's marriage - Doug Fields
Comparison Will Kill Your Joy Every Time - (in)courage
How to be a good mom on a bad day - Inspired To Action
30 Ways to invest in your marriage - Motherhood your way 


Eating Disorder and/or Self Esteem
Ashley Judd Slaps Media in the Face for Speculation over Her "Puffy" Appearance

Food and/or Recipes
Chocolate Spice Cake with Chocolate Cinnamon Frosting - eat live run
Balsamic Kale Salad with Apple and Pear - Daily Garnish
Asian Edamame Fried Rice - Skinnytaste
Sugar Cookie Bars with the BEST Frosting Ever - Rumbly In My Tummy


Home and/or Organization
Spring Clean the Toxins: How to get started  - Keeper of the Home
A simple DIY jewelry display - I heart organizing 


Adoption
transracial adoption isn't a big deal. until it is.  - Rage Against the Minivan

4 comments

  1. I saw the Kale salad on DG and want to make it. I love incorporating kale into salads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog today :) Love it! I am nearly 18 weeks along with my hubby and I's first baby!! So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! Congrats on your pregnancy as well!!

      Delete
  3. I'm getting SO excited for you! You're so close!! I am praying for a healthy delivery.

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.