Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekend links 3/16/12

Just for fun I thought I would share some links from around the internet, both old and new blog posts, that I enjoyed reading over this past week. Hope you have a great weekend!! 


Life
The Shampoo Hoarder 
Detour Ahead
What I want you to know: hope and healing for attachment disorders - an interview with an adopted child and her mom
What would you put on an Elephant List?
What women moms want
Getting things done
My Littlest Big
Hope For Marriages 


Home & Organization
You Asked: Organizing Cords 
DIY Fabric Boxes
11 Ways to Organize on the back of a door
31 Days To Cheaply Organize Your Home


Recipes
Frosted Molasses Cookie Bars 
Roasted Salted Almond Butter
Steakhouse Pizza
Pork Chops with Pineapple Fried Rice

3 comments

  1. Awesome links! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love at least half of those and read them too! =) Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the list. I never know what's going on so I appreciate roundups like this. I am checking out those recipes for sure!

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.