Saturday, March 17, 2012

A to Z

Get excited... I did another pointless but semi fun survey after seeing it around the blog world. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Don't forget to relax, hug yourself and someone else, and laugh today!

A is for age: 29
B is for breakfast today: Bowl of Fage Greek yogurt mixed with Kashi Go Lean cinnamon crunch and a scoop of Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter. Heaven in a bowl. 
C is for currently craving: Just had breakfast so nothing at the moment but at the Rodeo yesterday (10am-4pm!!) I was totally craving a diet coke or like soda. 

D is for dinner tonight: Something delicious I am sure. Let's see if I can convince Brandon and/or my fam to go here
E is for favorite type of exercise: Power walking (like how I make it sound official by placing the word "power" in front)
F is for an irrational fear: Geckos and lizards.  Will leave it at that. 

G is for gross food: Cilantro (more of a flavor than food I suppose) and currently salmon (just a pregnancy thing)
H is for hometown: Thousand Oaks, California 
I is for something important: My Family
J is for current favorite jam: Blueberry 
K is for kids: Clara, 33 weeks 1 day in utero :)

L is for current location: Couch 
M is for the most recent way you spent money: Payless Shoe Source - the only place I know to find a cheap 7.5 WIDE pair of shoes to wear to my baby shower today. Oh how I love pregnancy swelling. FYI the shoes are not cute but at least they don't cut off my circulation. 
N is for something you need: Haircut.

O is for occupation: Nanny... love it! 
P is for pet peeve: Paper piles on kitchen counter 

Q is for a quote : Psalm 73:28 "But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds."
R is for random fact about you: When I was growing up I wanted to change my name to Kelly (thanks to endless episodes of Saved By The Bell). I named my childhood cat Kelly as well as almost every doll I owned. 
S is for favorite healthy snack: Clementines or hummus with veggies 
T is for favorite treat: Pizookie from this restaurant or a bowl of goodness from Swirl 
U is for something that makes you unique: I started getting grey hair in college yet have only dyed my hair once. 
V is for favorite vegetable: Roasted broccoli, brussel sprouts or sweet potatoes. Roasted = delicious. 
W is for today’s workout: Nothing yet. Who am I kidding? Will not be working out today. 
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, tailbone, and my womanly insides during my fertility journey
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Spending the entire day with my niece and two nephews at the Houston Rodeo (kids carnival/area) and then coming home, eating dinner w/ them and helping with bath/bed time. Oh and seeing my 4 year old nephew grin from ear to ear after feeling Clara move in my tummy. Cutest. Moment. Ever. 

Z is for your time zone: Central

8 comments

  1. This post made me hungry! I love Lupe Tortilla... and sweet potatoes... and Swirl... and pizookies... and I should probably stop there. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started doing this same post last night.. but also wanted to tell you that anytime you want a pazookie, call us. You know Wade is on board!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I sure will. I like the dark chocolate one the best but would be game for any of them. :) Let's make it a date night in the near future!

      Delete
  3. Yay surveys! I love learning new things about blog friends! Totally stealing this this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post. It made me smile this morning before I get out of bed, make coffee, and convince my children to clean up our back yard. It's always nice to smile before you've even left the bed, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you like clementines you'll love cara cara oranges, our Costco carries them, they are so sweet and wonderfully delicious. I always need a haircut too. I literally cut my hair once a year, twice in a good year.

    Just a few more weeks before that precious baby arrives, so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be on the lookout for the cara cara oranges, thanks!

      Delete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.