I will likely track her progress here for the first month, for my own documentation purposes (sorry!), so feel free to just click "Mark as Read" on your blog feed. . . because surely this is not interesting to anyone but me.
- Started the day at level one - first full day of in home potty training!
- 3 accidents, 0 successes
- Started the day at level one - second full day of in home potty training
- 2 accidents in the morning and 2 successes in the afternoon!!
- Level one - back at school
- 0 accidents and 1 success!
- Level one
- NO ACCIDENTS AND THREE SUCCESSES! I about fell on the floor when her teachers told me this at pick up.
- ONE SUCCESS AT HOME BEFORE BED!!
- She graduated to ten minutes on followed by ten off because. . .
- She had NO accidents at school and FIVE successes! I pretty much started crying my eyes out when her teachers came running to the car to tell me after school.
- Three accidents and three successes at school. One success at home!
- No accidents and EIGHT successes at school! (They count anything that makes it into the toilet, even if it is a dribble.)
- Still at a ten min scheduled sit followed by 10 min off.
- No accidents and two successes at home. We only actively worked on potty training for about 4 hours of the day.
- Zero potty work this day. We were traveling around town for Mother's Day get togethers and the day did not allow for focused potty time. :-)
She continues to wear pull ups during car rides, meals, etc, and wears an overnight diaper to bed.
Apparently Ms. Camille has been paying close attention. She came out of Clara's room like this recently and could. not. stop. laughing. She is such a little ham. I must say I am impressed that she got the panties on correctly, without my help.
To Be Continued. . .