Sunday, January 19, 2014

Camille Elaine

Camille made her arrival Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 7:45am. . . and for a second time, at that moment, by God's sweet grace, our world changed forever. . .



7 pounds, 15 ounces & 20 inches of sweet baby perfection. . .




We were admitted to the hospital Monday night, 1/13/14, to be induced. Baby girl was getting a little too big for her living quarters if you know what I mean. Induction started that evening as planned, but when my Dr came to check me bright and early Tuesday morning, we learned Camille was, again, breech. C-Section was scheduled for an hour later. Talk about a whirl wind. . . We learned she was breech at 6:15am, walked into the OR at 7:26am, and Camille was born 7:45am.






We had lots of family eagerly waiting a sneak peak of our second girl. . . 




Big sister not too sure what to think about little sister. . .



Sharon, my Dr's wife, and a dear friend. . .






















Clara was more interested in walking the halls . . .






And a few pictures from home sweet home. . .














There are really no words to describe how blessed & thankful we feel this Sunday morning, as we look around and take in our little family of four. Great is His faithfulness.

11 comments

  1. Look at you, already blogging like a rockstar mom of 2! :) She is such a cutie!! Welcome to the world, Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too perfect! You all have been doubly blessed for sure :) Can't wait to read about life as a family of 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille is just adorable! In a few of the newest born pictures, I think she looks a lot like Clara (which is to say beautiful!). Congrats momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family! What a wonderful blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love!! She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!! I love so many of these pictures that just capture the specialness of that day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHMYWORD. Tearing up and as I read this and look at these (BEAUTIFUL) pictures. Congrats, Blackburn family. I am just so happy for you. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Standing in agreement with all the well wishes already posted! Also, I love how abundant the presence of family and friends are in these pix - everyone joining together to celebrate and share the joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! These are such wonderful pictures! I am so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHATTTTT!!!! How did I miss this post!!! Congrats momma! So excited for you and yes, I think they look alike! Looks like you had quite the welcome committee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok! So not only am I SO BEHIND on posting on my blog, but reading others blogs!!! Ahhh! I am LOVING reading your blog & seeing all the beautiful pictures of & reading about Camille AND Clara!! They are both so precious & beautiful & I hope I can get my hands on both of them sometime soon! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.