Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday food for thought

I just read todays entry in Jesus Calling and couldn't help but post it here in lieu of the usual weekend links. The words spoke so heavily to me and thus I imagine they will for some of you as well. I know some of you are going through hard times. Really hard stuff. I know because you have shared your hearts and your worlds, and trusted me with your life's journey. For some of you, there are mountains up ahead that seem overwhelming and unbearable in the here and now.


Keep following. . . one step at a time. . . just keep putting one foot in front of the other. . . that's all He asks of you today. . .  and He will do the rest.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments

  1. Thank you for this reminder today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you for the reminder and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chills. Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live by this. I've seen throughout my lifetime huge shifts, but they happened so slowly I didn't notice. My motto is do better today than yesterday. Have a wonderful weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received this devo book for Christmas and I have been thoroughly loving it. On Friday I happened to read it while walking down the hallway at work admidst a particularly stressful situation. I immediately felt connected to God as the first words spoke to me, literally, mid-step. "Follow Me one step at a time." God is such a loving Abba Father!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is great. I have Jesus Calling and it has meant a lot to me. It was a gift from my Mom.

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.