Friday, June 21, 2019

Cohen Syndrome Awareness Day 2019


Today is Cohen Syndrome Awareness Day!

You have never seen me post about CSAD on the blog? Well, I don't think I have. The date changes from year to year so. . . I typically forget. 


Did you know that less than 1,000 people in the the world are diagnosed with Cohen Syndrome?

Clara is the COOLEST kid. #duh There are challenges we face both now and in our future (I have had my share of meltdowns during #operationpoopgoesinthepotty), but we feel so lucky that God gave us Clara to parent, syndrome and all. If you click the link below to read more about Cohen Syndrome, you will read that a happy disposition is one of the clinical characteristics. How cool that God created her purposefully with a steady joy, one thing that He so deeply desires for all of us? We have so much to learn from this beautiful child and from ALL of the beautiful people with Cohen syndrome. #CohenSyndromeDay2019

Post a Comment

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.