Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Camille's magazine debut

Our little comedian was quoted in the July 2019 issue of Parents Magazine. Her mind was blown when she saw both of our names in the Giggles section.



She is constantly making us laugh! Another example? I shared it on Instagram, but I will share it here for kicks, because why not post more embarrassing moments on the internet?

Last Thursday, while waiting in the lobby of Clara’s CROWDED, yet quiet, therapy clinic, she loudly exclaims, “Mamma! What is wrong with your legs? There’s like all these little bump, hole things right here. What is happening to your legs?! Will mine do that when I’m a grownup?!”

Ahem.

#awesome


We love you so much, Camille! Keep us laughing forever!

1 comment

  1. Hello everyone !!! My husband and I had been trying to conceive for almost a year, Because I was diagnose of endometriosis, suffering from painful periods, excessive bleeding. who would not been surprised that we had been having trouble conceiving due to some prior reproductive issues I had experienced. Then my co-worker advice to use herbal remedy as she was there herself. I made in contact with Native Iya Basira Fertility Herbs. They even offer all-inclusive packages for lower prices and with high rank of positive results. And they will prepare all needed guidance for you until you give birth, how awesome is that? So we decided on it. We paid even less than expected. And what I liked the most is that we paid just once for the herbal medicine to give me baby boy. I treatments. After second cycle I become pregnant after trying the fertility medicine. I was completely happy with service. To, me the most important is to use service that can give you assurance of getting pregnant of the baby you want. Which has well reputation, use effective material. herbal practitioner contact nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.