Friday, June 21, 2013

Weekend Links 6/21/13

Life
Please Don't Let Me Disappear - (in)courage
What we moms can do for each other - Lisa Jo Baker
Pushing Past Mad - Lysa TerKeurst

ED and/or Self Esteem
So you're feeling too fat to be photographed - Teresa Photography
I may not be the "est" but I am the "only" - Inspired To Action
Is Being Me Enough? - True Worth

Food and/or Recipes 
Peanut Soba Noodle Bowls - Eat, Live, Run (I would prob sub chicken for the tofu and leave out the cilantro but yum!)
Thai Peanut Chicken - All Recipes
Reese's Pieces Soft Peanut Butter Cookies - Averie Cooks


Have a great day! 

2 comments

  1. Love the "what we moms can do for each other" post- I have been so surprised and encouraged by how helpful other moms have been to me in my very short time as a mom so far, so I can only hope to pay it forward! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Amanda! Such a powerful read and important reminder. Think I'll NOT clean up before my friend comes over later :) Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.