Friday, April 19, 2013

Weekend Links 4/19/13

I haven't spent a lot of time browning blogs and the web this week, but here are a few that caught my eye over the last few days. I cannot get Boston off my mind. And thinking of Boston makes me think of the Newtown families. And I hurt for them. For it all. If I am sitting here hurting, I cannot even imagine what the people of Boston and of Newtown are feeling & will continue to feel for quite some time.

So this weekend. . . hug your family and friends. And make sure they know how much you love them. We aren't promised today, tomorrow, or even 10 minutes from now. So while I don't mean to sound a little cliche. . . let's make the most of our time here, each little moment, and try to remember our purpose.

Life
even this - something beautiful
on gratitude - Simple Mom
How NOT to Share the Gospel with Your Kids - Inspired to Action
on little hearts - Life Rearranged

Did y'all know that this Sunday the 21st kicks off National Infertility Awareness Week? I had no idea. I wish I would have known and thus would have times the ED series a little better, but oh well. Check out the link above and resources posted there. Lots and lots of good info.


See you guys back here on Monday as we kick off a two week "Life With An Eating Disorder" blog series. . .

Monday 4/22 - Friday 4/26 Personal Testimonies
Monday 4/29 - Friday 5/3 Family Member Testimonies

(For those who are contributing - I know we spoke this week, but I also wanted to remind you to please include any pictures that you want posted with your writing. Just email them to me when sending the final draft of your post. Thanks!) 

It's Friday!

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, friend. It's been a strange and terrible week...praying the future is much brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly with how sleep-deprived I am, sometimes I wonder if this is all just one bad dream :o/ Looking forward to seeing how God redeems these trials, but hoping there aren't any others on the horizon to this extreme!

    Also looking forward to your series!

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.