Saturday, April 27, 2013

One spot open for family member or friend testimonials. . . who wants it?

Happy Saturday!

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I had one spot open up for this coming weeks "Life With An Eating Disorder" series. If you are a friend or family member of one that has had or is currently struggling with an ED, and you are willing to share, email me! I can publish your post on Friday as to give you plenty of time to write. So. . . who will it be?

See ya Monday!

1 comment

  1. I just wanted to say that I have been reading all the stories of these wonderful ladies, and it's very helpful in understanding more about eating disorders and those suffering from them! Thank you for doing this series and for all the posts from these ladies!

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.