Friday, June 1, 2012

Weekend Links 6/1/12

Life
Be online. But be offline, too. - Simple Mom
Bittersweet - A Deeper Story
No More Waiting - (in)courage
The Wandering Heart - Jamie Schulz
The Heart of Simplicity: Foundations for Christian Homemaking - Keeper of the Home
You Are A Mom. And You're Kind Of A Big Deal - Life Rearranged
5 reasons your child should be friends with someone who has special needs - The Mom Blog

Food and/or Recipes
185 Best Summer Recipes - Brown Eyed Baker
Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcakes - Brown Eyed Baker
Death By Snickers Bar - Cookies & Cups
Old Fashioned Chocolate Chips Pie - eat, live, run
Easy Blueberry Buttermilk Cake - skinny taste
Blueberry Cinnabons - Rumbly In My Tummy
Nutella Bread Pudding - Steamy Kitchen
Chocolate Chip Caramel Ice Cream Sundae - The Pioneer Woman
*I think nursing is bringing out my sweet tooth, can you tell?*

Home and/or Organization
A Laundry Room Dilemma - Organizing Made Fun
Repurposed Component Cart - i heart organizing

Eating Disorder and/or Self Esteem
"You Are More Than Your Swimsuit"- the gypsy mama
Fear, food, and the need for control - ED Bites (I think this hits the nail on the head!)
Evidence Based Treatment: Is It The Answer To Treating Eating Disorders? - We Are The Real Deal
Our walls of perfect bodies need to come down - We Are The Real Deal


2 comments

  1. I love when you do these link ups! I hope you are enjoying your Miss. Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these link ups too. And unfortunately I have nothing but me to blame my sweet tooth on!

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.