Saturday, February 20, 2016

Weekend Links 2/20/16

Dear Weekend Links,

I sincerely apologize that I have neglected you for so long. Have I even seen you this month? I'm not thinking so and I'm not sure there is an excuse other than 1) I am lazy and 2) I am tired. So because I am tired I default to lazy. I am tired because of good things, I am blessed to be managing lots of blessings (more info to come). But at the end of the day, you are the first thing to get nixed. I will be better and do better and drink a little more caffeine and incorporate you into this space once again. See you next weekend.

- Me

Life
Breaking Busy (on the Inspired To Action Podcast)
Better Than Before with Gretchen Rubin (on the Simple Show Podcast) - are you an upholder, questioner, obliger, or rebel?
Help! These Moms Won't  Stop Bragging About How Smart Their Kid Is!
4 At Home Date Night Ideas

Loss
7 Things Ive Learned Since The Loss Of My Child
Not Everything Happens For a Reason

Special Needs
I'm So Glad You're You
Awareness to share

2 comments

  1. I always look forward to your weekend links, so I'm glad to see them back, even if it's brief :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the at home date night ideas!! I always think to myself that we should try to have more date nights at home since date nights out only happen 1-2x per month, but I generally lack the motivation - maybe those ideas will help me act on it :)

    P.S. I had a talk with Weekend Links and they said you are forgiven for slacking! ;)

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.