Monday, August 20, 2012

new look, new direction

A huge shout out to my friend, Megan, for working so hard on redesigning this blog. I have no idea how she did it (and so fast at that!). We all know it would have taken me three years to make all these changes she made in like two days!! Megan, you're the absolute best!

I am really excited about the new look.

Eating disorder and fertility related information is still near and dear to my heart, and I will continue to post on these topics as ideas pop into my head. I also want to start posting more generally in regards to our family of three, day to day adventures of being a stay at home mom with Clara, etc. Basically more about our life now, after recovery and fertility treatments.

So while the "heavier" topics might be more spaced out, I hope you guys will continue to read and follow us along on life's journey.

Until next time. . .

8 comments

  1. It looks awesome!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and I love your blog! Excited to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look and looking forward to continuing to read... regardless of the topic, but especially if there are cute Clara pics included :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The redesign looks great! Can't wait to read more about sweet baby Clara. She's already growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun makeover, I love it!!! You always do such great posts, so I am sure you will continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to keep following along your new journey

    ReplyDelete

© A Joy Renewed. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.